Home Store Premium Wood Glue is a polyvinyl acetate base adhesive. It is particularly suitable for bonding of boards and high-pressure laminates to chipboard. Premium wood glue can be used in cold and heated press applications.
Dripless & Quick -dry
Open Time (150g/m²)
30,000 ± 10,000
25,000 ± 5,000
12,000 ± 4,000
Applications Temperature (C°)
30 ± 5
30 ± 5
30 ± 5
Solid content (%)
46 ± 1
59 ± 1
52 ± 2
|Non-volatile content (%)||59 ± 1|
|Viscosity at 30°C (cps)|
Brookfield RVT spindle 6 speed 20rpm
|25000 ± 5000|
|pH||4.0 – 5.0|
|Shelf life (month)||6 – 9|
Recommended Working Condition
|Moisture content (%)||<12|
|Pot Life||No pot life|
|Glue Spread (g/m2)||150 - 200|
|Open time for 150 g/m2(min)||4 - 6|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||30|
Note: open time and setting time to depend very much on working conditions such as absorbency of substrates, humidity, and glue spread in the material.
Storage & Handling Precautions
- Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep the container tightly closed and protect from frost.
- Wash the tools with water before the glue dry.
- Operators should put on gloves during work. Be sure to wash thoroughly with water when.
- the bond sticks to skin or clothes.
- Stir well before use.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in terms of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.