KTH 7798 ALUMINIUM PAINT is a single component solvent based aluminium paint. It has fast drying time, thus most suitable for industrial steel structural work. It gives silvery and semi-gloss finishing to painted surfaces.
As a primer or topcoat in a multi-coat coating system. Most suitable for use on steel, GI and other surfaces. Main for general industrial steel painting.
Previously painted surface and bare substrate must be completely dry and free from rust, mill scale, dirt, grease and other contaminants before painting. For maximum adhesion and durability of paint performance, all bare surfaces should be prepared by meant of sandpaper, hand tools, power tools and etc.
- This product is flammable.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Keep container tightly closed and keep out of reach of children.
- Wear suitable personal protective clothing during painting.
- Ensure adequate ventilation. Do not breathe or inhale spray mist.
- Do not apply when the relative humidity exceeds 85%.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. Spillage on the skin should be removed immediately with cleanser, soap and water. The eye should be well flushed with water and seek medical advice immediately if discomfort persists.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.