- Application: Cloth or Brush
- Coverage: 125 - 150ft² / Litre
- Drying: 5 - 10 minutes
- Recoating: After 24 Hours
- Colour: Liquid (Yellowish)
- Recommended: Furniture, Antiques, Woodwork, Doors and Timber Products
- Ideal protective wood finish
- Penetrates wood pores
- Highly durable, easy to maintain
- Restores vitality to dry & thirsty wood
How to use
- Remove all dust and dirt.
- Apply using a brush or wipe by cloth.
- Allow it to dry for about 5 - 10 minutes, then buff to shine.
- Allow 24 hours for recoating. (2 coats are recommended)
Note: If buffing is difficult, recoat the surface immediately and buff again.
Description of first aid measures
- Eye Contact.
- Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
- Skin Contact.
- Wash off immediately with soap and plenty of water while removing all contaminated clothes and shoes. Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
- Keep away from heat and open flame.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in terms of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.