Dr. Clean - Electrical Point Lubricant is designed as an electrical component cleaner and protector where grease, oil, and dirts deposits need to be removed yet leaves a thin film for protection against corrosion and moisture attack.
- Good Stability - Stabilized high refined solvent.
- Slow Evaporation - Formulated with a slow evaporation rate yet clean well and protect well.
- CFC Free - Does not contain any CFC’s ingredients that are harmful to the environment.
- Wide Area of Applications -Microprocessors, PC Boards, Connectors, Solenoids, Relays, Switches, etc..
- Appearance: Clear
- Evaporation Rate: Slow
- Odor: Pleasant
- Vapor Density: Greater than 1
- Solubility in Water: Insoluble
Electrical Point Lubricant is widely used on most circuit areas found in the buildings, heavy industries, manufacturing plants, marine, defense, oil & gas, etc...
- Spray Electrical Point Lubricant onto the required area to be treated.
- Allow working for 5 - 10 minutes for stubborn stains.
- Wipe off and repeat the application if necessary.
- May affect some plastics, test on a small area before use.
- May agitate with a soft brush for stubborn stains.
CAUTION!experience slight irritation when coming into contact with the product; Thus it is advised that people with sensitive skin, put on chemical resistant gloves when handling the product. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with, and seek medical advice. If swallowed, drink plenty of water, and seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children.