- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Speed and torque in reverse are the same as forwarding rotation by using brush holder unit
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Variable speed control enables the user to match the speed to the application
- Continuous Rating Input: 780 W
- Impact Energy: EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.4 J
- Capacity :
- Concrete: 24 mm (15/16")
- Core Bit: 54 mm (2-1/8")
- Steel: 13 mm (1/2")
- Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4")
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 0 - 4,500
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0 - 1,100
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 84 x 214 mm (14-1/2" x 3-5/16" x 8-3/8")
- Net Weight: 2.9 - 3.3 kg (6.4 - 7.3 lbs.)
- Power Supply Cord: 4.0 m (13.1 ft)
- Quick Change Drill chuck.
- Side Grip.
- Depth Gauge.
- Carry case.
- 5x SDS-Plus Bit Set
- 1x 250mm Bull Point
- User manual
Reversing SDS-Plus Shank Torque Limiter 3 Modes (hammering, hammering with Variable Speed
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.