E.MIX Easi Base is high-quality water-resistant cement-based thin plaster especially intended for thin plastering or surface improvement works to concrete and block wall surfaces or as a final coat on cement-sand plaster.
E.MIX Easi Base can be used for general filling up and patching. A harden plastered surface can be smoothened with E.MIX Finish, painted or wallpapered. Ceramic tiles can be fixed on the E.MIX Easi Base surface.
E.MIX Easi Base should not be used on painted surfaces.
- Interior and exterior skim coat for wall and ceiling.
- To be applied on concrete and block wall surfaces.
- Suitable for general filing up and patching.
- Usage on painted surfaces is not recommended.
Features & Benefits
- High workability
- High water resistance
- Harden plastered surfaces can be smoothened with E.MIX Finish
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS).pdf
|Aggregate Size||0.5 mm max|
|Additives|| Water-soluble additives to improve consistency,|
workability, water retention, and adhesion
|Density|| 1.3 kg/L (Dry)|
1.7 kg/L (Wet)
|Pot Life||Approx. 3 hours|
|Coat Thickness||2 – 5 mm per coat|
|Coverage||Approx. 1.4 kg/ m²/mm thick|
|Water demand||Approx. 12.0 – 12.8 liters / 40 kg bag|
- OHSMS CERTIFIED TO ISO 45001 (CERT NO: MY16 / 02151)
- EMS CERTIFIED TO ISO 14001 (CERT NO: MY13 / 04546)
- QMS CERTIFIED TO ISO 9001 (CERT NO: CI / 3693)
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.