The Finity® MOD ICE Series manifolds are designed for use with any style commercial Ice Machine. Finity® MOD ICE Series manifolds incorporate ICE Series filter cartridges which reduce sediment, Chlorine taste and odor from the incoming water source while introducing a scale inhibitor to the water stream feeding ice machines.
Finity® ICE Series filters are available with cyst protection, via our patented 0.2 μm microfiltration FACT® media.
All Finity® MOD ICE Series manifolds incorporate pressure gauges, water shutoff, and flush valves. The Finity® MOD Wi-Fi Monitor is available as an optional add-on, providing 24/7 monitoring of your water filtration solution for added efficiency and optimization of your filter cartridge change-outs.
Features & Benefits
- Ensures Quality Working Water
- Keeps Equipment Operational
- Ensures Quality Ingredient Water
- Provides Finished Product Quality
- Quick Change Design
- Ease of Service
- Chlorine Reduction
- Taste & Odor Removal
- Cyst Reduction (specific models)
- Enhanced Safety
- Chloramines Reduction (specific models)
- Improved Taste & Odor Removal
- Incorporates Scale Inhibition
- Helps Prevent Scale Build-up
- Optional Sensor / Wi-Fi Monitoring
- Optimization of Filter Change-outs
|Model Number||MOD1-ICE 12C|
|Rated Flow||1.7 GPM (6.4 LPM)|
|Capacity||20,000 Gal / 75,708 L|
|Certification||NSF/ANSI42 & 53|
|Dimensions||15.6" (W) x 16.5" (H)|
|Warranty||1 Year Hardware Only|
|Technical Data Sheet (TDS)|
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in terms of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.